Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome


Welcome to the James Preston SF blog.

A quick who am I and why I am blogging,

My name is James Preston. I own and operate Positively Haight Street, a retail store on the northwest corner of Haight and Masonic in the Haight Ashbury neighborhood of San Francisco, California. I started and have owned it for over 18 years, opening in August 1992.
This corner is very rich in history as is the neighborhood.
A wealth of cultural activity endlessly plays itself out on this corner and seems to be of great human interest to anyone witnessing the unfolding or hearing the stories.

I am present at the store 35 hours a week and interact by default with much of the activity here. When I am not here my business partner Rick is present and keeps me well informed.
I have been encouraged to do this blog by those close enough to me to have heard plenty...


No comments:

Post a Comment